Features and Benefits
The RUCKUS ICX 7750 delivers chassis performance in the network’s aggregation and core switching operations. The switch’s premier speed and reliability in a flexible scale-out design enables a small deployment to add capacity as needs grow and deliver mission critical application services with complete confidence.
The ICX 7750 provides the capabilities of a chassis with the flexibility and cost-effectiveness of a stackable switch. The switch delivers faster network response time via wire-speed, non-blocking performance across all ports to support latency-sensitive applications such as real-time voice or video streaming and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Up to 12 ICX 7750 switches can be stacked together to provide terabytes of aggregated stacking bandwidth with full redundancy, eliminating inter-switch bottlenecks.
- Industry-leading 10/40 Gbps Ethernet port density and flexibility
- Up to 32x40 GbE or 96x10 GbE ports per unit
- Up to 5.76 Tbps of aggregated stacking bandwidth with full redundancy
- Up to 10km between stacked switches
- 6 full-duplex 40 Gbps stacking ports per switch
- Software updates without downtime with In-Service Software Upgrades (ISSU)
- Instantaneous hitless failover
- Redundant power supplies with hot-swappable, and load-sharing capabilities
- Flexible distributed chassis stacking architecture
- Start small and add capacity via stacking as needs grow
- 1U form factor saves rack space and power in wiring closets
- Works seamlessly with RUCKUS Wi-Fi access points
- RUCKUS SmartZone and RUCKUS Cloud support delivers unified wired & wireless management